Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moonstone

I just got back from a refreshing camping trip in Moab. I love being surrounded by soaring red rocks, meandering rivers, and the silence. We went with my husbands dad and his friends. Kris gave everyone a medicine bag to put a rock in and hang it around their neck in line with the heart chakra. My husband and I are both giddy for rocks and were very excited. I thought I would find a rock nearby my tent. Driving through town we stopped at the Rock Shop. I just thought I would be admiring but not buying, a near by rock caught my eye. It was white moonstone. I picked it up and intuitively put it in the necklace rock bag. It fit perfectly. Tyler bought it for me. When we got home I am did some research on my new stone.

Moonstone:
  • Wear over the heart to soothe the emotions, balance feminine energies and harmonize hormones.
  • Is linked to the divine feminine principle. 
  • Is a symbol of love.
  • Helps release the creative impulse and sustain it.
  • Helps balance hormones and hormone issues. 
  • Helps one become more receptive and in touch with inner feelings.
  • Enhances intuition.
  • Eases emotional states.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...