Saturday, May 11, 2013

Week 13: Second Trimester

 Month 4!

 Week 13

 
  • Size of Baby ?     Kiwi
  • This week's major developments: Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (babycenter.com)

  • Gender? we made an appointment for Tuesday to get an early gender scan. I feel like there is a ping pong game going on in my head I go back and forth between wanting a girl or wanting a boy. I currently I am leaning toward a boy. But will be really happy to just have a healthy baby.
  • Sleep? I have been getting really sick at night. I lay in bed from 10-6 running between bed and bathroom to dry heave. No fun for me or my sweet hubby I try not to wake.
  • Food Cravings? Breakfast food. the best thing I ate this week was a egg, cheese, ham sandwich. YUM
  • What I Miss? Not being so sick
  • What I am loving? I am loving the warmer weather and taking the dogs on hikes with Tyler when I am not to sick.
  • Movement? Not yet. But I am eagerly anticipating being able to feel this little monkey inside of me.
  • Symptoms? nausea, insomnia, food craving, exhaustion, heart burn
  • Best Moment of the Week? Tyler's dad had a Cinco De Myo party at his house and it was really fun being around family. I even made myself a virgin margarita.
  • Exercise? I lifted weights probably 3x this week and I have been going on walks.
  • Yoga? I did a nice hanumanasana (splits) practice at my house one day and a gentle hip opener practice another day which was nice. Easing back into it.
  • Affirmations? "Being sick means baby is healthy"
  • Maternity Clothes? I plan on buying maternity shorts and some bigger yoga pants and some tank tops this weekend
  • Appointments? Gender appointment on Tuesday, midwife appointment on Wednesday!

  •  
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Intention and Testimonials

    Testimonials & My Intention

    My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...