Celebrating the HEART on this pulsating ride called life. Teaching Updates, Themes, Thoughts, and Experiences: on Life, Family, and Yoga. “I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.” ― Hafiz of Shiraz
Saturday, September 23, 2017
Short Yoga Sequence + Anatomy Lesson (Video)
In this video we go over the anatomy of chest and upper back. What the comment misalignments are that move us away from optimal alignment and toward DIS EASE and actions to bring us toward optimal alignment and toward EASE. I teach you basic poses to practice these alignment actions to fight "tech neck" "smart phone neck" and bring us toward a posture that cultivates health, joy and clarity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention and Testimonials
Testimonials & My Intention
My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...
-
This week in my weekend for InBody Yoga Teacher Training we are continuing our exploration of the yamas, from Patanjali's Yoga Sutras....
-
(I wrote this paper for my immersion part 3) The Yoga Sutra of Patanjali is based off of Classical Yoga, which is dualistic. We see this dua...
-
We have freedom in our life. We have the freedom to choose how we want to live our life. We also have the freedom to choose our perspectives...
It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. high waist yoga pants
ReplyDelete