Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Detox....Social Media?

This is a mental note to me and you if you find yourself going down the black hole of IG. .
Scrolling, stalking and starting to feel worst about yourself in the process. 

It helps me to remember IG (and other social media platforms) tends to be the highlight reel of someone’s life. Just because their pictures might be perfect their life is NOT perfect. They have struggles too. 

Last year I read a book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. In it she talks about asking yourself in regards to ever item that you own “does this bring me joy?” If the answer is not “yes!” Donate it or toss it. 

This is something I am experimenting with following on IG. “Does this account bring me joy?” .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...