Monday, March 5, 2018

Let LOVE be thy MEDICINE

Love is powerful. 
Love is Magic.
Love is healing. 

When I am physically sick I avoid taking medicine. I think I can get better by myself (sometimes I can and sometimes I just need some meds)

Same with when I am mentally or emotionally sick. I avoid taking my medicine aka letting myself be loved and love. Because I think I can and should do it by myself. However what I have found is when I let people love me, feel there love and send Love back. That is the most healing for my mind and my heart. .
My challenge for you today. Feel the love other people have for you and let it heal the places in you that feel broken. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...