Sunday, June 12, 2011

no more dreadlocks



Last Wednesday I cut my dreadlock off. I have been wanting to post a longer blog about this but haven’t had time so here is a quick short one until then…

Cutting off my dreads has been a tremendous shift to my whole being. I started my dreads a long time ago. At that time I had recently started teacher but was still pretty new to.  I was still a little injured from my previous snowboarding accidents and I was still competing snowboarding. I had been dating my now husband for about a year. I was a competitive, anxious, sad, judgmental and low self esteemed person. Now six years later so much has changed. I stating practicing and studying yoga intensely, started seeing a therapist,  developed a lot of meaningful relationships including with myself. I have learned soo much about myself. I feel like the person I am has become so much more honest and present. I have changed so much since the time I put my dreads and it’s nice to have my physical appearances dramatically shift life the way I feel my inside world has

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...