Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anusara Inspired?

Wow it has been so long since i have blogged. Busy busy busy. I have been wanting to write up my phenomenal experience from wanderlust. I have so many pages of scribbled notes. One highlight was talking to my friend Doc. He reminded me that all I need to be inspired is 40ish teacher training hours and then a certified teacher to watch my class. I would be so honored and stoked to be part of the merry band of the Anusara community. Before the wanderlust festival there is the anusara inspired gathering and I would so love to be a part of that next year :) I am planning on doing teacher training 1 (i did part of teacher training 1 with Adam Ballenger last year), and teacher training 2.

more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...