Sunday, September 15, 2013

31 Weeks Pregnant!

31 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!

FEEL SO BLESSED TO BE CARING THIS LITTLE BOY INSIDE OF ME :)

He has his daddy's nose!

what cute full, chubby checks!

I want to hold you baby boy!

Trying to suck his hand. He was constantly trying to put his finger and his feet in his mouth to suck on!

So handsome!

All that white is hair! The tech said that he has a lot more hair then average! Maybe that explains the heart burn I'm getting. (Its an old wives tale hairy baby = heart burn)

That's the umbilical cord.

I cant wait to squeeze these little feet!

Sucking his thumb. Look at those little knuckles.


31 weeks 5 days at the gym after teaching a yoga class

31 weeks 6 days. At a friends bachelorette party we went bar hoping and to a strip club! It was especially funny being there pregnant.

Baby Size? COCONUT!

Baby development? This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3 1/3 pounds (about the size of a coconut) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy. (babycenter.com)

Gender? BOY
Sleep? I am starting to have a harder time falling a sleep but once I am a sleep I am out. The problem is when I wake up (like to pee) it takes me a really long time to go back to sleep.

Food Cravings? Peanut butter and yellow mustard (not together).

What I miss? feeling comfortable.

What I am loved this week? This week we got a 3d/4d ultra sound! (Pictures above). It was amazing. He was so active during the scan. The pictures we got were the few times he didn't have a foot, hand or umbilical cord in his face or in his mouth. It was so much fun to put a face to this little creature moving inside my belly I often imagine about holding my baby and think about what he will look like and this helped feel in some of the gaps. People say he has my lips and I think he has Tyler's nose and a head of hair like his dad had at birth. Some things I still wonder about include what color his skin will be. I am very white and my husband is very olive tan. I also wonder what color hair he will have. I have reddish blond hair and his papa has black back hair. I thought getting the scan would give me a little "fix" to tie me over for the next 8 weeks until I get to see him in real life. Unfortunately it makes me want to see him and hold him even more.
This week my nesting, stressed out impatient yet exhausted hormones have been kicking in. I get so tired I will sit or lay down and in my head I will be forming a list of all these things I want to get done before the baby gets here. Also at the moment the house cant be clean enough. I will clean clean clean and the next day it looks like a mess to me and I will start cleaning again. Such a weird drive to have every piece of dust swept up and smudge marks wiped off. I am trying to remind myself that I will always have a list of things I want done and that really we are quite prepared. The main things that need to happen are get diapers and I would also like the blinds hung in the nursery for some privacy. Everything else like the book shelf, moving our bed room up stairs, getting the kitchen tile floor replaced, fixing the upstairs bathroom... (oh i am getting stressed just thinking about the list) but really these can wait til after the baby comes. Its not like I will be the one doing them any way. Its my "honey's to do list". Another nesting urge for me is getting my craft and sewing skills on. I have made more burp cloths, diaper changing clutch and now getting ready to make some wash cloths.

Movement? Definitely.

Symptoms? Heartburn. Uncomfortable, leg cramps, tight muscles, headaches, frequent trips to pee, exhaustion, back pain, emotional, headaches, impatient…

Exercise? Main exercises of the week were elliptical, swimming and yoga.

Yoga? Yes. I practiced 5x a week. It feels good to move and I am loving that I am being drawn the the mat. My poses are getting more and more modified as time goes on.
Meditation? Yes daily.

Appointments? Midwife appointment on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...