Monday, September 23, 2013

32 weeks pregnant

32 Weeks Pregnant

32 weeks 3 days

This made me laugh but boy is it true.

Another one that made me laugh and is also very very true. I think of this as I walk around.

 

Baby Size? Winter Squash

Baby development? By now, your baby weighs 3 3/4 pounds (about the size of a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth. (birthcenter.com)

Gender? BOY
Sleep?   I didn't sleep very good this week. I use lots of pillows but its so hard for me to get comfortable.

Food Cravings?  Candy

What I miss? Arm balances, deep forward folds, twists and deep back bends.
Movement? So much

Symptoms? Insomnia, congestion, back ache, frequent need to pee, heart burn, sore feet, sciatic pain, tired...

Exercise? Swimming, hiking with dogs, elliptical, yoga 

Yoga? Yes. Gentle hip openers, side body lengtheners, thigh bone rooting
 
Meditation? Yes kept me centered this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...