Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Seated Home Practice Sequence

It's a rainy day here in Salt Lake City. So instead of my usual walk while Sage sleeps I put him to sleep and did this seated sequence. Felt realy nice on my hips and, low back and legs. I held each pose for 2 mins 

uttanasana- lunge with forearms down
AMS
Eka pada raja kapotasana prep- forward bend
baddha konasana 3x block
janu sirsasana
uppa vistha konasana
parsva uppavistha konasana
supta virasana 
triang mukaikapadapascimottanasana
ardha matsyendrasana
pascimottanasana
agnisthambasana
janu sirsasana
parivritta janu sirsasana 
hanumanasana 3x
uttanasana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...