Sunday, November 5, 2017

Be VULNERABLE

  1. How do you practice vulnerability? How do you grow?
    .
    I am dedicated to opening my heart to the places the scare me. To the things that make me want to run away.
    .
    I want to be vulnerable because when I play small and hide i feel like I am not worthy. Like my story isn’t meaningful enough to share. ...
    .
    In my not sharing. In my thinking I am not valueable. I am teaching that to my children. Teaching them that there stories don’t matter. Teaching them to play small, to stay in their comfort zones...
    .
    It is crystal clear to me that I want my kids to feel so proud of who they are, to show up exactly as they are with courage and compassion in their heart, to make meaningful connections with other. And to NEVER EVER doubt their worth!!
    .
    I have learned that my kids learn so much more from my actions then from my words (don’t we all)!
    .
    This is one reason I am putting myself out here. Posting about my life, my experiences, my struggles. Recognizing my fears and doing them anyways!
    .
    If I want my kids to have courage, compassion and connection I need to practice this stuff daily. If I want them to love and accept themselves as they are, I need to love and accept myself as I am!
    .
    This week I was selected to be the coach of the week in my team #fitgreenandgorgeous. This means every day monday-Sunday this coming week I have to go live and talk about my coaching experience in the group. Today I woke up with so much fear about this. Instead of keeping that fear alive until tomorrow what did I do? I said yes today. I challenge you fear! And I went live today.
    .
    Everyday I am learning more and more that in facing my fear and stepping out of my comfort zone is where massive growth happens. The cool thing is as I see myself growing, leaning into the discomfort isn’t as uncomfortable because I know the light it grows inside of me.
    .
    If you want a sneak peak into coaching and learning more about what I do, drop your name or dm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...