Sunday, November 5, 2017

Fly HIGH

Let’s go fly a kite up to the highest height! πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨
.
We took the kids to fly kites this evening. I haven’t flown a kite in so long. It’s hard to use the wind to help the kite sore because, what kept happening to me, is the wind crashed the kite...
.
Until with practice I learned how to use the turbulence of the wind to help the kite ascend gracefully. ...
.
This got me thinking. We all have turbulence in our life. Like the winds that threaten to blow us off track. The winds that bring unexpected change.
.
These winds can cause us to nose dive and crash. Or with practice, an open mind and intention. We can learn how to use the challenges (the wind) in our life to support us in soaring to our greatest heights!
Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...