Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Feelings are NOT Facts

I just went live in me Facebook group “live intentionally!” about this.
.
Feelings are not facts! We choose which feelings we engage with and cultivate.
.
I am BIG into being CLEAR about what your core desired feelings are. The feelings that if felt regularly would radically change your life!...
.
Once you are clear on YOUR core desired feelings. CHOOSE to cultivate them. During this live stream I suggest that you choose to cultivate one of your core desired feelings while doing a task that you normally do habitually.
.
For example. I often wash the dishes habitually. So today I am going to intentionally cultivate the feeling of love while I wash the dishes.
.
If feelings your core desired feelings would radically change your life for the better... then choose to cultivate these feelings more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...