Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Nurture Bodyworks

 Hi! I have a new website home and business name

Nurture Your Body • Nurture Your Self

Maintaining and improving your strength and mobility to support an active lifestyle is a lifetime journey. Whether you are looking for a private or group session, I would love to join you on your journey!

Kim Achelis-Hoggan


Massage

Improve your mobility with an assisted stretch massage that is customized to your needs. 

Learn more about Mobility and Thai massages.


Yoga

Build strength and flexibility through a variety of yoga styles.

Learn more about private and public yoga classes.


Hope you check out my new website at


https://www.nurturebodyworks.com/


 

1 comment:

  1. ciri ciri puter giling bereaksi The authenticity in your writing is truly refreshing. It's evident that your spiritual journey is genuine and heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...