Friday, September 18, 2009

"a state of wholeness"

Connect to our inner sweetness, to the feeling of wholeness.

I believe that whenever you are fully, whole-heatedly present in the moment you are in...that is yoga.

Its the feeling of oneness with the divine, the connection to your core. It is the experience of deep peace and love that is present in all moments, you only need to become present to experience it.

I believe that asana (yoga poses), pranayama (breathing techniques), and mediation are great tools that allow us to enter into the present moment, however they are not ends in themselves. instead they are a means in which to experience the truth of who you are, the oneness with the divine.

That is what I am interested in. I am interested in witnessing my thoughts, sensations, and breathe, so I can come back to this basic truth of non-dualism. Author of the Yoga Sutras, Patanjali uses the word yoga to mean "a state of wholeness" and when you practice yoga, and when you live your yoga, you are in a state of wholeness where you can experience your own authentic self. Embracing your inner sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...