Monday, November 15, 2010

bday and xmas wish list

Every year I compile a wish list of books. Some friends and family have been asking so I thought this would be a good place to list them :)

Art and Fear: Observations on the perils and rewards of artmaking by David Bayles & Ted Orland
Letters to a young poet by Rainer Maria Rilke's
Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott's
The Splendor of Recognition. Swami Shantananda's translation on Kshemaraja's
Refining the Breath by Doug Keller
The Anusara Syllabi Poster
The Heart of Meditation by Sally Kempton.
John Grimes' A Concise Dictionary of Indian Philosophy
The untethered soul: the journey beyond yourself By Michael Singer
Shadows on the path by abdi assadi
The Actor By Hugo Cory
Be love now by Ram Dass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...