Sunday, November 20, 2011

Classes I am teaching this week

Looking forward to teaching this week. Below are my regular classes plus some subs*
  • Yoga for Stiffer Bodies @ The Yoga Center: Monday 4:15-5:30PM
  • Alignment Flow @ Avenues Yoga: Tuesday 8:30-9:45AM
  • Corporate Class @ DNR: Tuesday 12-1PM
  • *Corporate Class @ VMH: Wednesday 11:45-12:45
  • Level 1/2 @ The Yoga Center: Wednesday 5:45-7:00PM
  • *Anusara @ Sugar Space: Friday 9-10:30AM
  • *Anusara @ Sugar Space: Saturday 9-10:30AM
I am have these steady classes. I feel like I am really gaining confidence as a teacher and refining the way I go about teaching.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Intention and Testimonials

    Testimonials & My Intention

    My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...