Monday, October 29, 2012

Enthusiasm

I like to nerd out sometimes...err.. pretty often when it comes to yoga class planning. One tool I learned to frequently is a dictionary. I love looking up the definitions of words when coming up with heart themes. I continue to be blown away by how beautiful these words are.

For exampled: the word « Enthusiasm » comes from the Greek language and breaks down to entheo= The God and iasm= Inside or Within. How fantastic is that!! Definitely fuels the fire of themeing to know the definition.

Here are some qoutes I like on topic:

"The Kingdom of God is within you" -Jesus Christ
 
“Who is an authentic seeker, but someone who has understood that there is nothing else to do but practice? Enthusiastic or discouraged, he or she continues, no matter what."-Lee Lozowick
 
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm" -Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...