Sunday, October 29, 2017

Your SOUL

I love this teaching of going inside to connect to your beautiful soul!
.
For so many years I thought if I could get my outsides just right it would change how I felt on the inside. Wronggg!
.
It’s by turning into the insides ➡️Seeing the false beliefs and the limiting-self-defeating view points. Doing the work to clean the mirror of my heart so I could better see the beauty and love always radiating out of my soul! ...
.
This is our job as humans. To clear our heart. To see, feel and give love more freely!
.
There is a very precious teaching in yoga called The Three Malas. In this case mala being a "cloak" or a "veil" rather than mala like the bead.
.
These veils are like coverings which conceal our true nature, like a floor which collects dust bunnies, the malas collect on our consciousness. Yet, underneath it the floor can be "swiffered", the covering of the dust bunnies can be removed.
.
Yoga is the swiffer for your heart.
.
Dust bunnies are going to accumulate just by the nature of you being alive. Every time we forget how miraculous we actually are, more dust bunnies arrive. Life is just that way, we forget. And shit happens. We get hurt.
.
It is normal to forget!And each time you remember, you grow, you expand, you become even more of yourself.
.
There are three malas: one that cultivates low self esteem, one that cultivates a feeling of helplessness and one that cultivates worry
.
If you are interested swiffering I am leading a online three week course “Uncover your true self”. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...