Sunday, January 12, 2014

Some Changes to My Schedule


Hey wonderful yogis and yoginis!

For those of you I haven’t seen since maternity leave I have missed you and cant wait to see you again. For those of you I have been seeing in Saturdays class I have been enjoying our time together so much and look forward to seeing you more.  

Some changes (same great classes, adjusted times, new location and a new class!):


Schedule:

Tuesday 9:00-10:15 Anusara Yoga @ Metric Yoga
Thursday 9:00-10:15 Anusara Yoga @ Metric Yoga
Saturday 9:00-10:30 Anusara Yoga @ Metric Yoga
Saturday 10:45-12:00 FUNdamentals @ Metric Yoga

 

New Location:
Metric Yoga (NEW STUDIO)
88 Q
SLC, UT 84106



 

Class descriptions

Anusara: This mixed levels class is a playful practice offering a full range of postures. Offering structural awareness which will build flexibility and strength and is heart-centered to cultivate ease and joy. We will explore a different aspect of the Anusara Universal Principle of Alignment to promote harmony in our bodies, minds and hearts.

FUNdamental: This is a fun and welcoming class teaching basic alignment. This is appropriate for the brand new beginner and the more experienced yogi wanting to refine their practice and get back to the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...