Saturday, May 7, 2011

May your SOUL ROOT and BLOSSOM

Last week was so wonderful! I got a new job landscaping and organic gardening job with Soul Garden I absolutely love the job and feel so so happy, grateful, blessed for this opportunity. I cannot believe that I am getting paid to spend my day outside with my hands in the earth, learning about flowers, and feel like I am connecting with my heart. To top it off my boss is AMAZING and I cannot wait to get to know her and learn from her more. I have made some tremendous shifts in my life lately and being in the garden makes my soul want to sing. On top of that it is such a great opportunity for reflection. I have had so many great blog and class ideas. I also really want to start teaching yoga for gardener’s class because after one full week of working my body is soar.
http://soulgardenearthscapes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...