Sunday, November 5, 2017

Choose LOVE

How do you choose LOVE daily over fear?
.
“It takes courage to endure the sharp pains of self discovery rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives.” Marianne Williamson
.
This is something I really started working on 6 years ago. I realized that the unconscious way I was living was based off of fear. Fear you don’t like me, Fear I wasn’t good enough, fear that if you were pretty I couldn’t be, fear I wouldn’t finish my t...o do list, fear I wasn’t doing enough, fear that I wouldn’t win and I didn’t even know what I was trying to win...
.
I knew that i didn’t want to live like that in dull pain for the rest of my life.
.
I realized that all of these fears were coming from my selfishness and could be summed up as πŸ‘‰fear I would lose something I had. Or fear I would get something I wouldn’t want.
.
Living off of fear had me constantly reacting (vs. responding) to life. My reactions unconsciously added more chaos to the world & to the situation.
.
I intentionally decided that I would switch from fear based living to love based living. I would just love hard on everyone one. If you are doing great I send you love. If your not doing great I send you love. If I lose something I had I send myself love and remember that everything happens in perfect timing and everything passes. If I am doing great I send myself love and remind myself that everything passes. πŸ˜‰
.
When I get caught up in my selfishness (which is the root of fear). I pause. I breath. I pray. I reach out to friends. I respond to life from this place of love.
.
When I respond to life I can consciously be aware of what I am contributing to the situation. How can I add more light? More usefulness? More forgiveness? More understanding? More inspiration?
.
One action I take that helps me respond with love is reading how to do this. Because I don’t know. I had to learn how. I learned it from wise friends. And wise books like anything written by
#MarianneWilliamson
.
I am not perfect. I still run off for fear sometimes unconsciously sometimes consciously. The difference is now I notice it. I switch to love. I apologize. And I try again from a place of ❤️
Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...