Sunday, November 5, 2017

No more complaining!

Day 1 of: #nomorecomplaining!
.
I posted about this yesterday and got a lot of people who wanted in on this challenge.
.
It’s easy (for me) to say I won’t complain, it’s a lot harder to put it into practice. ...
.
For example when someone says how are you doing? My first instinct is to say “pretty good” and then rattle of my top 3 problems.
.
Today how ever I will say “pretty good” and say my top three blessings:
-love the weekend because I get to spend time with the whole family.
-super excited to launch my Uncover Your Best Self course on Monday.
-I have been feeling really happy and on fire lately.
.
Then I am going to follow it up with... “what awesome things are happening in your life?”
.
I am going to be keeping track of my struggles with this and the changes I see. I would love to hear from you too! Keep me posted on your 1 week of no complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...