Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Self Love magic potion

What are ACTIONS you take DAILY to cultivate SELF LOVE?
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™Œ
Heck for SELF LOVE. Unfortunately, I haven’t found a magical potion for self love I have to take consistent action daily!
.
I work with so many women who struggle with self love, low self esteem and self worth. When I ask them what they are doing daily to up-level these they have no answer. ...
.
Which I think is a good thing! If they were taking actions daily for self love and still were not feeling it then we have deeper work to do.
.
But if you are not taking the actions that’s why you are not getting the results! Makes sense right?!
.
What I do everyday:
πŸ‘‰I make time for pray, meditation, affirmations
πŸ‘‰I show up for what I say I will show up to
πŸ‘‰I move my body with yoga/exercise and cultivate gratitude for me body
πŸ‘‰ I cook food for myself intentionally and pour extra loads of love in
πŸ‘‰before I eat, I pray for the food nourish my body, mind and heart so I can be useful
πŸ‘‰I check in with friend daily to see how they are doing and if I can help them
πŸ‘‰I do personal development everyday, for a minimum for 20 mins, either an audible book, reading a book, and journaling


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...