Friday, July 8, 2011

Catch up

Life is so great. Pause for a moment and feel your heart with gratitude.
 
Life is also busy...more coming soon

quick summary of some blogs I have been wanting to write but haven't had time:
  • Tuesdays yoga class, awesome. felt very confident. was very creative in sequencing to help students feet there chest expand...lots of broadening of the collar bones referenced forth of July and the fireworks. Fireworks expand during celebrations. We practiced celebrating our self for who we are, just as we are.
  • Feel like I am becoming a stronger person on so many levels: a yoga teacher, yoga student, gardener, wife...this is the result of really taking care of myself, ultimately I think the relationship I have with myself has gotten stronger+compassionate and as a result everything is better.
  • Had a great fourth of July went on an awesome mountain bike ride with my husband and dog.
  • Fun fact I learned in the garden about transplanting plants that remind me the struggles make us so much stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...