Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Awesome + Terrific

I have been watching videos of my self teaching so I can refine my teaching and prepare to go through the rigorous process to become Anusara Certificated. One thing I have learned watching these recording..... I say AWESOME and TERRIFIC so so so many times. I have decided I need new adjectives to describe the awesome and terrific actions students are making on their mats. I got into my dictionary and thesaurus and these are some of my favorite. (If you have a favorite that isn't on the list please share):

Phemonial
Magnificent
Terrific
Awesome
Amazing
Fierce
Beautiful
Stunning
Wonderful
Excellent
Rad
Splendid
Super
Superb
Fabulous
Great
Good
Nice

These have been added to the list from your comments. Thank you for your feedback. I am loving my expanding vocabulary:

Incredible
Steady
Solid
Fantastic
Gorgeous
Marvelous
Elegant
Brilliant
Spectacular
Neat
Swell

(My favorite from the new list. Solid. I am seeing I like the adjectives with S a lot)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intention and Testimonials

Testimonials & My Intention

My Intention It is my intention as a yoga teacher to help you bring more health and vibrancy to your body, ease and alertness to your mind...